Suspicious files on my new Galaxy S4. What are they and do I need them?
On my home screen, when I scrolled down to get to my settings I hit the "More" tab, I hit the "Security" tab, then the "Trusted Credentials" tab and l and behold I have about 130-150 trusted Credentials on my cell under "System" and none under "User". What are all of these, most of them aren't even in english, and do I need to worry that they are there. Also, what do they do?
- 07-30-2014, 03:47 PM #2
- 07-30-2014, 04:17 PM #3
- By PSM 64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:42 PM
- By GregMargie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:50 PM
- By AnotherCookie in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 11:24 AM
- By robo456 in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:26 PM