dead batteries and no connection to computer
I have two problems:
The first is I recently updated to the new operating system on my samsung galaxy note II,for which I have two batteries which have both died in the past few days (I keep forgetting to check battery percentage). the most recent dead battery was today. my problem is neither of them will charge. what can i do?
the second is my computer will not recognise my phone when connected via usb. i have reinstalled the drivers twice and nothing still. what can i do about this?
- 07-30-2014, 04:25 PM #2
Re: dead batteries and no connection to computer
Welcome to Android Central! If batteries are allowed to drain until they reach true zero, they're irreversibly discharged. When the phone says it's at zero, it's not actually at true zero, in order to give you the opportunity to charge it up in time. But if you let it drain in the phone, and then don't charge it up soon afterwards, it may completely drain, in which case it's dead. Buy a new battery, and don't let it drain to zero so often!
- 07-30-2014, 04:34 PM #3
- 07-30-2014, 05:50 PM #4
- By swharshbar in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2014, 07:19 AM
- By boos1906 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:17 PM