Hello, I want to know how I can cut and paste pictures onto a background picture on my galaxy s2? (It look kind of like a collage) Like copying a pic to another pic (hope this is not confusing) :-/
- 07-30-2014, 07:32 PM #2
- 07-30-2014, 07:43 PM #3
Re: Pasting Pictures
So you are trying to make a collage of photos?
You'll have to use an app that supports that. Most photo editing apps (none that I know of) don't allow pasting of pictures on top of others.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
- By A_Lariv in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 10-12-2014, 06:55 AM
- By Fixd in forum HTC One M8Replies: 18Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:42 PM
- By King96 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:39 PM