while my samsung s5 phone is in my pocket, the bottom left of the screen, which is "emergency call", is unknowingly constantly getting hit, which leads to the next screen for the emergency dialer. then the screen is again hit at the bottom left corner which takes you to the actual ICE - emergency contacts. the only number i have there is the 911 contact. this then gets hit and now it's calling emergency services. does anyone know how to delete this contact or even REMOVE the entire option all together? emergency services is always calling back to find out what is going on, only to find out it was a stupid mistake (pocket dialing).
- 07-30-2014, 06:24 PM #2
Re: delete 911
Welcome to Android Central! Have you considered installing an alternative lockscreen app, like Go Locker?
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By eeyore6802 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 12:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:38 PM
- By King96 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 03:39 PM