Email Does Not Update Automatically!
I just got a Galaxy s5 and was so excited that i could now get email automatically on there. But the emails do not automatically update. I have to enter the app and then hit the update button and then all of my emails come onto my screen. I am not getting notified that i am receiving emails because they are not updating. I am starting to get really frustrated.
- 07-30-2014, 06:28 PM #2
- 08-02-2014, 08:26 AM #3
- 28 Posts
- Back to stock Froyo..yuck
Re: Email Does Not Update Automatically!
I am using the stock email app. About 2 weeks ago it started opening up to the junk mail folder instead of the inbox folder. How do you set the default to be the inbox instead of the junk mail. Thanks for your help
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-02-2014, 10:20 AM #4
- By boos1906 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:06 PM
- By Whyareallthegoodnamestaken in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:59 PM
- By The Royaloak in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:40 PM
- By TJH132 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:38 PM