Samsung Galaxy S3 Tablet Play Store Broken
Every time i try to connect to google play store it keeps saying no connection retry. so i log out and try to log back in and it gives me an error saying cant establish a reliable connection try again later so i say okay and wait 2 days thinking it was just a glitch on the play store. so i try again and it gives me the same error so i tried to change my date and time settings and i did bu the same error occurs. i try factory restoring the tablet and trying to connect to the play store again and the same error occurs. so i try a hard reset and do it again... same error. i don't know what to do anymore ive tried everything and nothing seems to work i googled this error countless number of times and still nothing. what is wrong with this tablet i cant do anything on it and i have no apps now because of it. someone please help.
- 07-30-2014, 09:56 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Tablet Play Store Broken
Welcome to Android Central! Sounds very frustrating. Can you clarify first which Galaxy tablet you have? The S3 is a phone. Do you have a Tab 3?
Have you been doing this only on your home wi-fi network? Have you tried it on any other network? One thing I can think of right now (apart from the possibility that maybe the tablet has faulty hardware) is that there is something odd about your router setup or the DNS server that it selected that is causing problems. You could try changing the DNS server following the advice in this article: The Ultimate Guide to Changing Your DNS Server
- By ohadios in forum SHIELD TabletReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2014, 11:35 PM
- By Paul627g in forum SHIELD TabletReplies: 14Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:57 PM
- By Bret3821 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:34 PM
- By ittiandro in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:02 PM
- By TJH132 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:38 PM