- 07-30-2014, 09:13 PM #2
Re: normal for a hot sg3
Welcome to Android Central! It depends on what you're doing. If it's just sitting there, it shouldn't be that hot. If you're running a processor-intensive game, or installing a ton of apps at the same time, then it's not that unusual.
Phones running hot can be a symptom of a failing battery--any problems there? Also, a corrupt file on your SD could be causing the Media Scanner to scan it over and over, increasing CPU and battery usage.
- 07-30-2014, 10:04 PM #4
- By Dog5000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:27 PM
- By NJallDAY in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 10:33 PM
- By Kevin Hong in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 10:09 PM
- By Alanp97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:27 PM