Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung Galaxy S4

I tried to restart my samsung galaxy s4 today and it gave me a warning about a custom OS download. I pressed the down volume key to cancel an restart the phone like it said to do. My screen goes blank, vibrates and then flashes the Samsung Galaxy S4 logo then goes black again. It will not turn on. Help please
    Banned

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I tried to restart my samsung galaxy s4 today and it gave me a warning about a custom OS download. I pressed the down volume key to cancel an restart the phone like it said to do. My screen goes blank, vibrates and then flashes the Samsung Galaxy S4 logo then goes black again. It will not turn on. Help please
    Wheww that was a weird thing ! Did you remember doing any fishy thing last night with your device ! it looks like your device is been in the process of downloading the custom ROM and in the middle of downloading custom ROM it gets stopped and now your device is showing the fishy things ! Anyway what your device needs now is reloading the stock firmware again over to your device. I would say if your device is having active warranty better moving ahead to the nearest support explaining the issue! But if your device is not covered under the warranty then you could do that on your won just move ahead to the sammobile/firmware section and download the appropriate stock ROM over your PC, once the download completes next thing is to download the latest version of the ODIN over your PC. Now lastly using the USB cable to connect your S4 to PC and by the help of the ODIN flash the stock ROM over your device.