Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto G

Hi I just got my Moto G.. I pressed the power key and switched the phone on.. but the phone is not starting all it is doing is it shows me the moto screen and the again restarts and shows me the same screen again and again... i am not able to get my phone started.. somebody please help and guide me what to do
    Banned

Default Re: Moto G

Quote Originally Posted by Julio Noronha View Post
    Hi I just got my Moto G.. I pressed the power key and switched the phone on.. but the phone is not starting all it is doing is it shows me the moto screen and the again restarts and shows me the same screen again and again... i am not able to get my phone started.. somebody please help and guide me what to do
    Well, if you have just purchased the Moto G and it's not switching itself on then I would say try rather than experimenting with something else I would say throw it back to the place where you purchase it from, because after a while they will tell you that because of this and that reason the problem occurs and they will send that device for fixing. So, to avoid this head over to the shop and tell him that this device is not working and i am going to need a replacement.