LG G3 rooting issues

A

AC Question

I can't root my G3 because it is simply not being recognized on my Mac computer running a 10.10 beta. The whole reason I downloaded the beta was because I hoped that it would work there-- it doesn't. Nor is it recognized under 10.9 Mavericks. I've turned on developer options but I obv can't turn on USB debugging due to the fact that it isn't being recognized. I've downloaded all necessary drivers. It takes me through the driver installation then asks me to restart, after the restart there is no confirmation or anything so I'm not completely sure that it is working. Does anyone know anyway of fixing this issue? I've tried just about everything.

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I can't root my G3 because it is simply not being recognized on my Mac computer running a 10.10 beta. The whole reason I downloaded the beta was because I hoped that it would work there-- it doesn't. Nor is it recognized under 10.9 Mavericks. I've turned on developer options but I obv can't turn on USB debugging due to the fact that it isn't being recognized. I've downloaded all necessary drivers. It takes me through the driver installation then asks me to restart, after the restart there is no confirmation or anything so I'm not completely sure that it is working. Does anyone know anyway of fixing this issue? I've tried just about everything.

Well, that was weird have you tried restarting your PC ??? and if that again doesn't works out I would say performing the same thing over some different PC or desktop !

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

What carrier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674