Sumsung S5 GPS in Europe
I'm in Europe with my Samsung S5. I've figured out how to save maps in Google maps but I can't get my GPS to work unless I have WiFI. Is there a solution to this? Also, all the online videos and instructions for saving Google maps shows that you can retrieve those maps by touching the profile icon. My Google maps on my S5 doesn't have that, it has a mic icon. Any ideas on that as well?
- 07-31-2014, 07:16 AM #2
Re: Sumsung S5 GPS in Europe
So your anomaly is unique, and probably incidental to your phone. I would have a pro tech engineer look at it.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2015, 07:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:34 AM
- By rc2272 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:58 AM
- By Sanjay Mital in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 04:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 01:13 AM