G Maps start up
Everytime I start Google Maps on my nexus 7 it shows me as being in Viet Nam.
Whats with that?
- 07-31-2014, 06:29 AM #2
Re: G Maps start up
Goto Maps > Settings > Google location settings > check Access location (Let Google apps use this device's location any time it is on).
Goto Maps > Settings > Google location settings > switch on Location Reporting.
BTW, the free app Waze is much better for navigation than Google Maps. Even Google Maps thinks so, so they purchased Waze for 4 billion bucks a few months ago.
- By Carl_Barr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 08-04-2014, 06:49 PM
- By MissouriFarmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:39 AM
- By mboon1985 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:19 AM
- By jcdub in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:33 PM
- By TJH132 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:38 PM