- 07-31-2014, 09:14 AM #2
Re: Z2 and M8
Here is the Z2 review: http://www.androidcentral.com/sony-xperia-z2-review
The M8: http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-one-review-2014-m8
Take a look through the reviews and see if either offers the features or desired battery expectancy as noted in your post. Let us know what you decide on purchasing.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 2 Posts
Re: Z2 and M8
thanks a lot for helping, I've seen many reviews and red a lot about both of them...
I was hoping to have some help from some people who had a direct experience with both or either .
I like the Sony more to be honest even though it looks so bulky but may be that's a part of it charming for me, but I know that Sony devices in general gets quite hot using its camera...specially now with the 4K recording I think its gonna heat quit much....
but what in the normal daily uses conditions of it as just a phone ''not a camera'' does it get that hot ?
when it comes to the Htc, is the software support by Htc for the Android as good as it is for the Sony, or once you get and update it misses up your device as it normally happens with the Samsung ?!!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 05:05 PM
- By Slashyou in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 162Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:26 PM
- By dayzzz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:14 AM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2014, 05:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:42 AM