Data transfer possible from a blank screen Samsung Galaxy S4?
My samsung galaxy s4 screen is dead and black after a drop. It was also previously cracked but now the screen doesn't work at all, but it still functions in the background as i can hear new emails come through ect. I have a HTC i can use now but i can't transfer any information to it from my samsung without being able to use the samsung and turn on bluetooth, How can i get all my contacts and info out from it? i also tried connecting it to Kies on my mac but it says to unlock the phone which i can't, is there any other way?
- 07-31-2014, 09:31 AM #2
- 07-31-2014, 09:31 AM #3
Re: Data transfer possible from a blank screen Samsung Galaxy S4?
Your contacts aren't backed up to your Google account?"The worst foe lies within the self....."
[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html"][COLOR=#009900][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=5]Community Rules & Guidelines[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL]
- By Dre-Sean in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 36Last Post: 06-09-2015, 02:13 AM
- By trucksmoveamerica#AC in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:00 PM
- By andyw80684 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:19 AM
- By David Malinowski in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:10 AM
- By PriscillaPrius in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:53 AM