Apps won't install
Since yesterday my S5 would not install any app I downloaded. I tried to install a new app from the Play Store: it would download, but then nothing happens...
I tried updating a app via Play Store: same thing.
I downloaded the Amazon App Shop-App, the APK is saved on my device, but when I tap on it to install it, nothing happens...
What kind of sorcery is this?
- 07-31-2014, 01:53 PM #2
Re: Apps won't install
Make sure the Download Manager isn't disabled somehow. Go to the App Manager, select Download Manager, and select Enable if it's disabled.
Since it isn't installing the Amazon Appstore apk, I assume this isn't an isolated Google Play Store issue. You might want to try booting into Recovery and wiping the system cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
- 07-31-2014, 02:15 PM #4
- By Abhishek RG in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 06:51 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:23 PM
- By fleeper in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:36 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:10 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:37 AM