Any way to access data from a broken Nexus 7 without using the USB?
Hi, I know that this is probably a hopeless case, but you know what they say -don't lose hope. The micro USB port on our Nexus 7 is loose and not charging. We tried different chargers, but nothing works.
In the shop they told us that they will send it back to England for the repair, but we should do a data back-up, just in case. Seems to be an impossible task for us. The tablet won't charge at all and when I try to connect the tablet to the laptop it doesn't recognize it. The micro USB port is basically busted and there is nothing we can do about that.
So here I am, asking the final question before giving up - is there any way to access the data from the Nexus 7 tablet when it doesn't turn on and won't connect to the laptop?
Yes, I do realize how silly that question is.
- 07-31-2014, 11:27 AM #2
- 07-31-2014, 11:29 AM #3
- 07-31-2014, 11:33 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Any way to access data from a broken Nexus 7 without using the USB?
There is no battery left. I've been trying to charge it all day. Changing the positions of the cable, supporting it from all directions, putting pressure on it from different angles... nothing helps, it's done. It doesn't even start charging.
So the data is basically lost, isn't it? Thanks for your reply anyway
- By f150fan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:41 PM
- By jamespittsis in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Deac Cristian in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:41 AM