Problems with Fox News App

A

AC Question

Hello! New to the Forums. I have the Iconia 210, which apparently does not exist according to the search bar, so I figured Iconia 200 would be close enough.

I've been having problems with the Fox News app ever since the recent update (when the logo changed color). It's slow and works terrible, and I think it's slowing down my whole tablet. Everything works slower now- for ex when I touch the "Settings" icon it takes forever to load (not the individual app's settings, I mean the main Settings screen for the whole tablet)

I uninstalled the new version and installed an earlier version I found on a website, but it didn't work so well either. I scanned for viruses etc but didn't find any. Is there any way I can go back to the version I had before (with the old logo)? Is there any way to even find out what version I used to have, that worked so well?

davekane

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I did not like the latest update either. It seems on my s4 that it runs like an old dog because they set it up to load a lot of new videos on every screen now. I have to wait for them to get ready before the page functions. Wish the old format was available. Dave

supremedalek

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I've contacted them and left feedback. It seems to be running better, but I still have problems even when I'm not using the app- I'll type something but there's a 5-10 second delay before the letters appear. This never happened before that Fox News update.

(BTW I'm the "guest" who posted this, I've had major log-in problems on this Forum. I probably seem like some elderly "12 o'clock flasher" but I'm not, I've been having a host of new problems like this that I never experienced before, logging in to sites etc. All of it started this year, on 4 different computers and 3 different operating systems!)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad