Sony Xperia Z screen broken how to recover files
My Xperia Z phone the glass is broken so the touchscreen doesnt work!
When i conect it with my computer with the usb the laptop recognize it, but i cant open any file
because first i have to accept from my phone to conect with the pc devise..
Is there any way i can recover my files?? I dont want to repair the phone cus i got a new one.
- 07-31-2014, 01:21 PM #2
Re: Sony Xperia Z screen broken how to recover files
Welcome to Android Central! This might be helpful: A quick guide to accessing a locked phone with a cracked screen
- By Liam in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:39 AM
- By aitt in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:36 AM
- By jamespittsis in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 11:33 AM
- By Nezello in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 11:19 AM