Sony Xperia Z screen broken how to recover files
My Xperia Z phone the glass is broken so the touchscreen doesnt work!
When i conect it with my computer with the usb the laptop recognize it, but i cant open any file
because first i have to accept from my phone to conect with the pc devise..
Is there any way i can recover my files?? I dont want to repair the phone cus i got a new one.
- 07-31-2014, 12:21 PM #2
Re: Sony Xperia Z screen broken how to recover files
Welcome to Android Central! This might be helpful: A quick guide to accessing a locked phone with a cracked screen
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Liam in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 03:39 AM
- By aitt in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:36 AM
- By jamespittsis in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:33 AM
- By Nezello in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:19 AM