Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Missed Calls when network is not available or phone is off

Hey there!
    I need help regarding notifications / sms of missed calls when network is not available or phone is off.
    Since I have my Motorola Moto G I've not receive this kind of messages, when I had my other phone I used to receive an sms everytime that someone tried to call me and I was with my phone off or without network.
    Thank you.
    CV

Default Re: Missed Calls when network is not available or phone is off

Welcome to Android Central! So are you saying that if you missed calls or texts while your phone was completely powered down, you'd like it to let you know about them once you power them back up again?

Yes, that's it.

I used to receive text messages everytime that my phone was off (or because I had no battery or no network available).
    But since I have the Moto G that is not happening anymore....

Did this ever work on your Moto G? Did you recently get the 4.4.4 update, and could the problem have started after the update?

No, that never worked in my Moto G even before the update

I'm afraid I can't give you any definitive solutions right now. To be honest, I'm not sure if this is something that should happen or not--it's difficult for me to know if I've ever received a missed text or missed call while powered down or without signal, and then gotten a proper alert after getting signal or powering back on again. I would guess that the messaging app should sync with the servers once the network connection is back, but I would also guess that this would occur silently, without alerting you to any texts you missed. And I would also guess that a missed call alert would not occur. Have you contacted your wireless provider to see if they know what should happen?

Yes I did and they told me that that I should have something about this on the settings, but I don't...