Hi, Can we change the display of the schedule when in weekly display? I don't want to display hours from midnight to 8h, plus I want to display 2 hours by 2hours in the planner. Is it possible?
- 07-31-2014, 01:52 PM #2
Re: SPlanner Android
Well, I had a look on my Note 3 phone. You can change view mode to analogue or timeline, analogue gives you a box for each day.
Only thing I can see otherwise is if you pinch out to only display the hours you want, when you close and return to S-Planner the scaling is retained but it drops to the end of the day so you just scroll up slightly.
You're right, you do not have a setting for display hours afaik, but it may adjust itself if all your entries are in the time frame you want.
This section reserved for a clever signature line.
- 07-31-2014, 03:41 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2014, 04:27 PM
- By gloriarood in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2014, 06:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:37 AM