Wifi problem on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 after update
After updating my phone yesterday morning, I am no longer able to connect to any wifi connection. I have tried at work and at home. When I select the network it says "Connecting", "Authenticating" , "Obtaining IP Address" , "Checking the quality of your internet connection", "Turned off" in the area that it shows if a network is not in range, connected, etc. I hadn't ever had this problem before the update and the network connections are working on all other devices. I have tried the *#0011# short code, didn't work. I have tried forgetting the networks and restarting my phone then reconnecting, still didn't work. Please help! This is killing my data!
- 07-31-2014, 01:50 PM #2
Re: Wifi problem on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 after update
Go into your wifi settings.. Click the menu button and then go to advanced. Once there turn off "auto network switch" and it should help.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 07-31-2014, 02:30 PM #3
- 09-26-2014, 12:28 AM #4
- 09-27-2014, 12:06 AM #5
- 12-22-2014, 07:42 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2015, 09:57 PM
- By ambalto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 07:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 01:20 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:20 PM