Charging takes forever
I'm having issues with my s4, draing battery and taking longer than usual to charge. Last night I charged my phone overnight from 11pm to 6am and from 20% it only charged to 90%. It's normally 100% then today it drained quite a bit and even the battery %age went down while plugged in. I had killed all of my apps and turned anything I wasn't using off. Can anyone help please?
- 07-31-2014, 01:11 PM #2
Re: Charging takes forever
Have you tried turning rebooting your phone to fix the drain?
For the slow charging, make sure the charging port isn't dirty as that will make you have charging issues. Try to clean it out or blow it out with a compressed air can if you have one.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:59 PM
- By cs0875 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:53 AM
- By cjp40 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:14 AM