auto back up
I deleted the photos from my auto backup but they are still in my gallery im not sure how to get them out?
- 07-31-2014, 07:09 PM #2
Re: auto back up
Welcome to Android Central! You probably have to delete the auto-backup folder in your Google+ Photos in the cloud. Go to your Google+ page on your computer browser and navigate to your Photos. Find the Auto Backup folder and delete it. If the photos persist in your phone's Gallery, then go to Settings>Apps>All, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. When you open the Gallery again, the photos will repopulate, this time without the Auto Backup folder.
- By 1iwilly in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 01-27-2015, 02:40 AM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:29 AM
- By mboon1985 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:19 AM