Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default LG Enact: How do you make the screen light up when a text message is received?

I just purchased the LG Enact and it will only vibrate or ring when a text message is received, is there a way I can make the screen light up? Thanks!

Default Re: LG Enact: How do you make the screen light up when a text message is received?

Welcome to Android Central! Do a search for "Android SMS screen wake." I found DynamicNotifications, among others apps.

Default Re: LG Enact: How do you make the screen light up when a text message is received?

Depending on which app you are using for SMS, many of them have an option to wake the screen in the settings. Handcent offers wake screen option. It will display a popup window for quick replies, or you can touch the contact and open the full app. Check your options or look into a new app. There are many to choose from and most are better than the stock apps with far more options and features. There's bound to be one that will offer you everything you're looking for.