Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Smile Texts from verizon customers

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 active on straight talk. I cannot receive texts from anyone on Verizon. I have talked with Straight talk and AT&T (The phone is AT&T new and unlocked but never on their service) I ported over an old phone that was on straight talk to this new one. Anyone have this problem?

Default Re: Texts from verizon customers

I am having the same problem. I just switched from a ST Verizon phone to an AT&T Galaxy s4 on ST, and I cannot receive any text from Verizon carriers. I thought it was just iPhones at first, but the common denominator is Verizon. My port on my galaxy says it's 100% done (according to ST), but when I called a representative yesterday I got the infamous "wait 24 hrs." I have a bigger problem, because my new phone is not receiving calls at all. Every call is going to my old phone, along with the texts from anyone on the Verizon network. Weird!!! Hope someone can help us.