I have the Sprint HTC One M7. My phone is totally wiped. I can get to the bootloader, and run recovery that get me to my TWRP v22.214.171.124, but when I try to do a restore or the ADB shell it starts and seems like it is in a loop. When I try to tell it to reboot it tells me there is no OS. The phone has a lock so when I plug it into the computer the RUU program gives me an error that there is no connection. If anyone has ideas let me know.
- 07-31-2014, 11:13 PM #2
- By steve Sharra in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 07-31-2014, 05:12 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:37 PM
- By jschlis in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:37 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:16 AM