It's all broke

A

AC Question

Okay so:
Firstly, my outgoing calls were all being cancelled. I Googled that and it said to completely reboot my whole account. So I did that, stupidly before backing everything up. So now I have no contacts. Then I started to try and download my whatsapp again. That failed. It said to disconnect and reconnect to my google account. So I did that - except now it won't re-sign in. So I can't download anything. My google chrome seems to be working, but no playstore. Also, my calls still aren't going out, simply cancelling, and my sms' aren't going out either. Please help! This is the most frustrating thing in the world

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear you have issues. It would help if you specified which device you're using so we can help further. In my experience, outgoing calls and SMS have NOTHING to do with your Google account.

That being said, didn't you backup your contacts in your Google Account? Also, make sure that you are using the right password and user. Check this on a PC if possible. Also, Whatsapp is NOT linked to your Google account either, it's linked to your Phone Number, it just pulls contact data from your phone's list, that's all.

As for the calls, I'd advice to try out a different SIM and making sure that your device is not at fault, but I'm afraid this has more to do with your SIM Card or your carrier than with your phone.