Can I disable LMT Pie Launcher's status notification?

skinnybuddha74

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I pull down my notification bar and there it is, "Touch to open LMT." I want this gone! I can't swipe it away. Tapping it just opens LMT settings. I've searched through every one of the settings and there doesn't seem to be a way to get rid of it, aside from turning the LMT service off (which defeats the purpose of having it in the first place).

I do not want to completely disable my entire Status/Notification bar. I just want this specific notification gone. Please tell me someone knows how to do this by now.

Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on T-Mobile, if that matters.

Thanks!

LMT Screenshot.jpg

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately this is a change that came about with KitKat. It lets you know about apps that are kept always running, always in memory. I hate it, too. BUT the app dev can get around that, either by modifying the code to properly work while in the background and not being kept in memory all the time, or by including an option for you to disable that (it should read something like 'reserve memory' or 'keep in memory' or 'prevent termination').

If it helps, when that happens with Themer, making a change in Settings or changing Themes seems to clear the notification.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol