Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
07-31-2014 04:39 PM
1 replies
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default ATT Galaxy Note 2 stuck on Galaxy boot screen

So I have a problem with it staying on the Samsung screen. Samsung does change colors from white to blue/purple and back. Just keeps doing this. I have let sit for 10 minutes. I will explain what I did to get it here and what I have done to try and fix.

Phone was rooted 4.3. Upgrade came, tried to install and it would fail. Did research and found out I needed to unroot. Went into Supersu and unrooted that way. Rebooted and no root. Did upgrade to 4.4 and it got stuck on the AT&T screen for about 15 minutes. Pulled battery and got same result stuck at AT&T screen.

Tried to go into recovery and it would not. Downloaded a ATT 4.1.1 firmware and used odin 3.07. Got the Pass and got stuck on Samsung screen. I have gone into recovery mode and wiped data factory reset and cleared cache.

Still no results. Does anyone else have anything else I can try? All research I have done tells me I may be screwed.

Global Posts
    28,753 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/ElementalX

Default Re: ATT Galaxy Note 2 stuck on Galaxy boot screen

I am not sure what else to suggest. You can try taking it into AT&T and see if they can get the device running again.