Cannot get app to load using asus memo pad 7
Hi...I have tried to load an app for work and although i have ensured I have updated the firmware, (running android OS is 4.4.2) have minimised running apps in background using bare requirements within app management / settings, the app, which runs on the same android os on an alternative tablet (samsung tab 4) fails to load (despite being able to install without problems (ensuring unknown sources preticked etc)
I have ensured correct date/time / country of origin and even set up a google account towards the end...Have I missed a trick? Any ideas what else I can try?
- 07-31-2014, 06:39 PM #2
Re: Cannot get app to load using asus memo pad 7
Welcome to Android Central! What app are you trying to install? Since you're mentioning Unknown Sources, I assume you have to install it as an .apk file. Apps aren't always compatible with all devices, and if you're sideloading it, there's no way to tell about compatibility until you try to run it. If you install an app from Google Play, then you'll be told if there are compatibility issues. It can be hard to know what about a device makes it incompatible--sometimes it's the processor or the resolution.
- By Miln Szlobodnik in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:38 PM
- By bonnyalma in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:18 PM