Touch screen on Samsung S3 not working
My touch screen will not work. Everything lights up makes sounds. It will not do anything when i try to do a factory reset. Help?
- 08-01-2014, 12:01 AM #2
Re: Touch screen on Samsung S3 not working
You can try clearing cache in recovery, but this may be a hardware issue as well.
Rebooting into recovery: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Dark Penguin in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:11 PM
- By DudeThatsErin in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-11-2014, 10:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:52 PM