- 7 Posts
List to safely disable apps?
where can I find a list to safely disable the dozens of apps and hundreds of sub apps I will never use, but which can use/modify/reset my texts emails/settings etc anytime they like?
On samsung galaxy s4 Gt I9500?
I tried disabling several but they just keep redownloading.
- 08-01-2014, 12:08 AM #2
Re: List to safely disable apps?
Are you trying to disable them in Settings>apps?
- By jpr in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:30 PM
- By dmrlook in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:11 PM
- By mwahhuh in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 07:20 AM
- By SagerMobile in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 11:59 PM