sd gone blank
I dropped my phone today and when I turned it on again and it said no SD card inserted. Then after a few hours it said blank sd and to reformat and a said okay and it did nothing still saying same thing and I cant get into my files. what do I do?
- 08-01-2014, 12:50 AM #2
Re: sd gone blank
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? It's always possible the drop caused some kind of internal damage. But it might just be that it jarred the SD card loose. Try powering the phone off, removing the SD card, and then inserting it again, making sure it's fully seated.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2014, 02:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2014, 11:04 AM
- By blessed74 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:10 PM
- By trucksmoveamerica#AC in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:31 AM