Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Unfortunately, the process.process.acore has stopped HELP

My Samsung Galaxy S4 just started getting this message...every 3 seconds. It's a race to do ANYTHING. I can't even hardly get my password typed before it pops up. So going in and changing settings is not an option. I have shut my phone down, taken the battery out, everything I can think of. But I am scared to do a default reset bc not sure what I will lose. And I don't even know if I can get that far on my phone between these crazy pop ups. Please help!
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition. You won't erase any personal data. Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process.process.acore has stopped HELP

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition. You won't erase any personal data. Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support

Default Re: Why am I getting the error message Unfortunately, the process.process.acore has stopped HELP?

I'm unable to resolve the problem when I followed the steps. Can you help?