Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please Help!

I installed a Custom ROM into my SGH-I747, so when I rebooted, the status bar is gone, I can't screenshot, & I can't set a home screen wallpaper, just a live wallpaper. The rom I downloaded was StockROM or Mod 4.3. Idk what To do.. Please Help! Please! thanks (:

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Default Re: Please Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Mondina View Post
    I installed a Custom ROM into my SGH-I747, so when I rebooted, the status bar is gone, I can't screenshot, & I can't set a home screen wallpaper, just a live wallpaper. The rom I downloaded was StockROM or Mod 4.3. Idk what To do.. Please Help! Please! thanks (:

Well, I guess the custom ROM doesn't work the way it should, anyway what is the source where you download the ROM from try contacting the developer about this issue and what now you can do is head over to the sammobile/firmware and download the stock ROM available for you device and the latest version of ODIN by googling it out over your PC. Then the last step would be connecting your device to PC with the help of USB and use ODIN to flash stock ROM over your device. It would start working fine again !
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by warn joe View Post
    Well, I guess the custom ROM doesn't work the way it should, anyway what is the source where you download the ROM from try contacting the developer about this issue and what now you can do is head over to the sammobile/firmware and download the stock ROM available for you device and the latest version of ODIN by googling it out over your PC. Then the last step would be connecting your device to PC with the help of USB and use ODIN to flash stock ROM over your device. It would start working fine again !
    Thanks (: I'll try! But How can I use ODIN?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Mondina View Post
    Thanks (: I'll try! But How can I use ODIN?

Well, the ODIN is used just the same way like you used it to flash cyanogenmod ROM ! I though you may be a good well aware user because you said that you have installed custom ROM ! anyway let me know if your require the whole tutorial on how it will guide you with that !