Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Annoying messages at the bottom of the screen

Can anyone help with how to remove the type of message detailed in the picture attached? When trying to type something, it covers the bottom row of keyboard letters......soAnnoying messages at the bottom of the screen-screenshot_2014-07-30-18-24-00.png frustrating!!

Default Re: Annoying messages at the bottom of the screen

Welcome to Android Central! The Weather Channel app is trying to obtain your location so that it can report the correct weather, but it sounds like you have turned off Location Services for that app. Do you use The Weather Channel? Either allow it to use your Location Services, or uninstall it--or if it came preinstalled, Disable it in Settings>Apps>All.
    Tomdickanarry likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks B Diddy.....i use the app and i have location services enabled for the app.....but the message continues to appear. I also get an identical message from Battery Doctor.....

Not sure what to do about this. What device do you have? If possible, I'd suggest booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition.