Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Sound is full but is low

Hi,
    i have had my GS5 for about a week, and today when i was listenting to music i tried to turn the volume up and the symbol said it went up but now is really quiet. And now it isnt just the music but every thing, i have check the inside all the indicators are white, and i have no idea what to do i have been through all the sound settings and it says it is at its max.
    Banned

Default Re: Sound is full but is low

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi,
    i have had my GS5 for about a week, and today when i was listenting to music i tried to turn the volume up and the symbol said it went up but now is really quiet. And now it isnt just the music but every thing, i have check the inside all the indicators are white, and i have no idea what to do i have been through all the sound settings and it says it is at its max.
    Well, are you experiencing the problem when you are listening over the earphones or its something different ?? Anyway in both case that's weird I would say why don't you try heading over to the nearest support for fixing as its looks the problem is some where over the hardware, i think the device might be suffering from some manufacturing defects. And we can't guide you on fixing it, I am sure you will be having an active warranty. So try heading directly over the nearest support and seek for replacement.