i was given a samsung model sm t210 7 inch for christmas so it is not even 8 mths old with very little use it will not start or not take charge i do not have reciept
- 08-01-2014, 04:06 AM #2
Re: cr hughes
Welcome to Android Central! Was it new when you got it, or used? How long have you kept it plugged into a wall outlet? Try keeping it plugged in overnight, without disturbing it, and check again in the morning.
Are you able to boot into Recovery Mode? Try the following steps listed for the Tab 2: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Chuckcell in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2014, 09:33 PM
- By aslowe in forum Google ChromebooksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2013, 09:37 PM
- By raino in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:25 AM
- By Lucazode in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2013, 05:29 AM
- By cyt0nic in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 20Last Post: 08-05-2012, 09:13 PM