So I've looked everywhere to find a solution to this problem, and I haven't found anything, so if this is a repeat question from somewhere I apologize. So. Whenever I go into landscape mode and the notification bar goes away (on mobile YouTube for example) my phone will disconnect from the internet immediately. The notification bar comes back from me tapping the screen, and it reconnects, no problem. This just randomly started happening and I don't know if anything caused this. Anyone have any ideas? I just reset my phone, no root, safe apps, etc. I'm not stupid, I've done all the obvious stuff.
- 08-01-2014, 06:52 AM #2
Re: Notification bar
Is hard to know without testing the phone on different scenarios.
What phone and version of Android do you have?
Sent From Another GalaxyIf I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By acman319 in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-19-2014, 12:32 PM
- By 1OverJordan24 in forum LG G WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:54 AM
- By shmutt1980 in forum Samsung Galaxy LightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:44 AM
- By SagerMobile in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:55 AM
- By skinnybuddha74 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 03:32 PM