s4mini talk to text stops working
When I click on the microphone on the keypad, it shows up a mic icon, but it's not red with talk now (which is when it works). This is the 2nd phone it 2 weeks (i'm on Verizon and they replaced the 1st saying it was a phone issue). It seems like a google voice issue. Any ideas of what I can do to make it function right?
- 09-08-2014, 12:43 AM #2
Re: s4mini talk to text stops working
Try wiping the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support. You could also try booting into Safe Mode to see if any of the apps you installed might be the culprit. See the bottom of that article for steps.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2015, 04:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:15 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 07:55 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 07:45 AM
- By Sudhanshu Sharma1 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 05:17 AM