Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default google contact list on new moto x

I realize I have been synching with verizon and google and my ipad to the cloud. I think this is a mess. I have a new moto x and would like to synch my google contacts to it. My carrier, Verizon, only tells me how to do it from 'backup assistant', their backup service. I have about 250 contacts in 'backup assistant', 1250 in google contacts. (Most of these are somewhat duplicative I believe.)

I have tried to printout my backup plus account but I just continuously get the message,"One Moment, something happened while we were trying to print your request. Please give it another try." I have tried over two days with no luck.

Any ideas on 1) getting google contacts on new phone, 2) printing out Backup Assistant contacts?

Global Posts
    368 Global Posts

Default Re: google contact list on new moto x

If your contacts are currently synced to your Google account, when you first login to the Moto X with that account, it will import all your contacts in automatically.