Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry lg g2 soft bricked

my Verizon lg g2 is soft bricked. I've tried many solutions like terminal codes however that says no more space. I don't have adb support but I can access twrp terminal. I went to download mode but that's stuck on a screen that says firmware update then so when I put flash tools on my pc and connect it, it says error. what can I possibly do now?

Global Posts
    10,122 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: lg g2 soft bricked

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    my Verizon lg g2 is soft bricked. I've tried many solutions like terminal codes however that says no more space. I don't have adb support but I can access twrp terminal. I went to download mode but that's stuck on a screen that says firmware update then so when I put flash tools on my pc and connect it, it says error. what can I possibly do now?
    Have you checked to make sure you have all the drivers installed? Also, uninstall the flash tools and reinstall and try again. Redownload any files again just in case and retry.

yes i believe i have all the drivers installed. i will uninstall the flash tools and retry the process.

i did everything over again and this time it got further than last time however it stopped and gave me a error message saying " msxml2.document create failed "

are there any terminal codes i could use to get download mode to function because once download mode is functional im 100% sure i could get it back