Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question Recovering lost pictures from a factory reset for Samsung Galaxy s5

Hello I need some help if possible. So recently I got the new Samsung Galaxy s5 and decided to change the way to unlock my screen from finger swipe to a password. So I was correctly putting the password in but my phone said otherwise and I used up all the changes to put in my password to unlock my screen that it did a factory reset. I already had my contacts saved to my google chrome account but my pictures. Is there is a way to recover the pictures I lost? I have looked on google saying to download something on to your computer but I didn't trust it so I asked a friend she didn't trust it either and she recommended this website. So in short is there a way to recover lost pictures from a factory reset?

Default Re: Recovering lost pictures from a factory reset for Samsung Galaxy s5

Unfortunately the phone would have erased them all.

In the future I would always use something like Google +or dropbox to have it backup your photos automatically when your phone is on wifi and charging.. That way if the phone dies or whatever happens your photos are in the cloud.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

Default Re: Recovering lost pictures from a factory reset for Samsung Galaxy s5

Are you SURE it did a full factory reset, or just rebooted.