I deleted The settings Shortcut in the App Browser, how to get it back ?
I just have a problem with my Galaxy Tab S SMT700.
In the app's browser, i have deleted the "Settings Shortcut" by Drag & Drop ( not from the windows that we can personalize ).
I don't find how to get this shortcut back.
I tried to do the same on my mobile phone (my galaxy S 4 mini), I can't delete the setting shortcut. If i try i can drag and drop but the shortcut is not deleted.
Can you please help me ?
- 08-01-2014, 01:00 PM #2
Re: I deleted The settings Shortcut in the App Browser, how to get it back ?
Welcome to Android Central! Ok, just to be sure--you're talking about the App Drawer? The list of every app that is installed? Not the Homescreen?
Can you check to make sure you didn't hide the Settings icon in the App Drawer? I know that some UIs allow you to hide things.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:26 PM
- By Jeffrey_L in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:00 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:14 AM