Boot animation Changed, display doesn't work.
I'm Roshen and I did something really stupid.
I rooted my android device (Micromax Canvas A94 MAd) using VRoot. And it succeeded.
But I changed the boot logo. I replaced the original with an animation I created. Now nothing is shown on display.
Now I need to reinstall Android Jellybean 4.2.2. How can I do it from pc or micro sd card?
- By YAYTech in forum Android WearReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:48 AM
- By taposbd in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-09-2014, 09:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:59 PM
- By emen8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:06 AM