HELP: Note 3 (Sprint) Stuck at Yellow Sprint Screen

A

AC Question

Hello, I am a long-time lurker & this is my first post as it's the first time I've ever encountered any problems with basic rooting/flashing. I'm by no means an expert, so I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

This is where I started:
Everything worked fine after the reboot, and I downloaded & opened Titanium Backup to verify. My purpose for rooting was to bypass the WiFi hotspot restrictions...

...so I went here:
Upon successfully installing the .zip file and rebooting a few times, the subscription error continued to pop up. Frustrated...

...I tried a different deodexed file from here:
This is where the problem began. Once I installed this file, I am unable to get past the Sprint startup screen.

What can I do from here to get my phone back up and running? Or at the very least, can I access my files and move them to a pc from recovery or download mode? Please advise, and thank you.

EDIT: I was unable to make this post including all of my URL examples, hopefully I can edit or respond if that information will help anyone to further assist me.

ERICREDONDO

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Logged in, still not able to post full link examples - see below and remove spaces. Thanks again for any help

galaxynote3root. com/galaxy-note-3-root/how-to-root- galaxy-note-3/

galaxynote3root. com/galaxy-note-3-mods/how-to-wifi-tether-free-on-sprint-galaxy-note-3-sm- n900p-hotspot-mod/

kitkatkiller. eu

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
After rooting did you create a backup of the device via recovery? If so, restore that. Otherwise, you'll need to restore the factory ROM via Odin or flash a custom ROM to get restored.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app