- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Samsung S4 with Galaxy Gear 2 Neo
Hello, i am new to the site and have a few questions: I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 and a Gear 2 Neo. I would like to use the Samsung S Health Application to sync with the gear. Samsung forces you to use the "Fitness with Gear" application which is useless. I would like to root my phone, apply S5 applications to see if that would work. I have rooted my phone(towelroot.com); downloaded Root Checker (all passed). Now my questions begin:
1) SuperSu - I downloaded SuperSu and it is asking me about disabling the "Knox". What should I do? I hit cancel, but should I have the application disable it? This is a personal phone, but I do receive business emails on it.
2) How do a backup incase i want to return to 100% stock or if i mess something up? What are the steps?
3) Once backed up; how do I find a "rom" or "Mod" (not sure that correct term) that works with my phone? I would like to load a S5 rom for the new applications.
My apologies. I am a former IPhone user and was able to jailbreak and enjoy. I am tying the same with my Samsung S4, but not as comfortable without direction. I have searched for directions (checklist), but have not found something that is useful. Everyone uses terms that are not clear. Honestly, i do not want to mess up my phone ....
Any direction would be very much appreciated.
- 09-08-2014, 01:40 AM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2014, 05:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2014, 08:00 AM
- By Shayanthan Karunaharan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 06:49 PM
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 03:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 02:19 PM