About status bar
Hi. Im using a galaxy pocket then click the status bar in the app. Then I accidentally click the force close. Then in my home screen theres no stats bar already. How do i get it back? pls answer me.
- 08-01-2014, 05:50 PM #2
Re: About status bar
You have a Galaxy Pocket? or one in your pocket. If the app (what app?} has been force closed, it's very easy to get it back. If it has just disappeared from a homescreen it's even easier.
If you are missing an app icon in the app drawer/list, go to General - Applications Manager - scroll right to Disabled / Turned Off - select app and enable.
If by stats bar you mean the notification bar that's more difficult.
What Samsung do you have?
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By ansextra in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 29Last Post: 08-27-2014, 12:17 PM
- By Harry_Yambag in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:00 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 07:52 AM
- By SagerMobile in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:05 AM