- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
External speakers are not working on my samsung phone.
I'm having problems playing music and other media on the external speaker of my phone.I checked my sound settings and everything seems alright.This problem just occurred randomly. At first the sound of my notifications were not coming. But after i kept pressing the volume up button, it started working again. I tried that while playing a song but it didnt work.The external speakers keep working on and off, for media. I uninstalled a few apps which i may have downloaded at that time. I tried taking off my back cover and tapping the speakers or holding it, as many forums have suggested. I blew into the speakers. Nothing seems to be working.
- 08-01-2014, 09:55 PM #2
Re: External speakers are not working on my samsung phone.
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? I'd suggest booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, but it'd be good to know which model we're dealing with.
- By jameyphillips in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 01:40 AM
- By jaxandpaul in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 06:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 05:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:30 PM