Motorola Moto G - Full signal bars but 'No Service'
I recently unlocked my Moto G and have been using it for a few days with no issues, today it started displaying full or high bars of signal but cannot send texts or make calls and says No Service where it normally says the network name (giffgaff). Mobile data, however, is working fine.
I have tried going to mobile network settings and connecting to a different network then back to giffgaff, this briefly gets rid of the No Service message but I still can't make calls. I have also factory reset the phone with no luck.
- 08-01-2014, 07:20 PM #2
Re: Motorola Moto G - Full signal bars but 'No Service'
Welcome to Android Central! Have you contacted giffgaff support? Perhaps you need a new SIM.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Wolfy Snackrib in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2014, 07:24 AM
- By FishFilmGaming in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 02:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2014, 06:39 PM
- By idk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:08 PM